TV, radio, Internet, and newspapers are filled with politicians talking at you. It’s time that they started listening to you. At GradeGov.com, you can send a grade to individual Members of Congress — an A, B, C, D, or F — and write a letter explaining your grade. GradeGov keeps the message simple. Everyone understands an “A” and an “F.”
GradeGov.com lets you speak directly to your elected officials. There are no professional pollsters or news anchors filtering what you say. You speak on your terms, from your kitchen table or desk at work. You don’t have to wait to be called on at a choreographed town hall meeting.
So be heard. After all, your elected officials work for you. Remind them.
How It Works
You do the talking. We stay out of your way.
We don’t change or try to influence your grades or comments — we just post them.
- Set up an account
- Grade an individual Member of Congress as often as once a day.
- Write to an individual Member of Congress as often as once a day.
- The more information you give us in your profile, the more often your grade will be part of the overall averages. Everyone’s grade is included in the overall average.
» If you tell us your political party, your grade will also be averaged in the Party.
» If you give us your zip code and congressional district, we also average your grade into our state and district breakdowns.
It’s up to you to decide how often to be heard.
- The more information you supply in your profile, the more effective your letter tends to be with Members of Congress, as well. Your personal information is kept in the strictest confidence and never published, sold, or distributed to advertisers, politicians, or anyone else.
- Only one account per person and only one account per email address.
- No profanity.
- No threatening or offensive language.
- With GradeGov your personal information is kept in the strictest confidence and never published, sold, or distributed to advertisers, politicians, or anyone else.
- Anyone who violates the above rules, or our other terms and conditions, can be suspended or barred from the website.
Elizabeth Letchworth, founder.
During my twenty-six years working for the U.S. Senate, I saw how hard it was for the American people’s voice to be heard clearly in D.C. Americans need a simple and clear way to tell Congress what they think. That’s where I came up with the idea for GradeGov.com. There is no mistaking an A or an F.
The GradeGov website was built by Design ICU/thejulygoup.com and by SupportMyWeb.com.