Presadency.
  • I am happy to see democrats other than Hilary Clinton starting to run for the nomination. Hilary Clinton is probably the worst person they could nominate and I would be dumb founded if the Democrats would end up with her as their nominee.
  • I am quite happy with the large number of people throwing their hat into the ring. Finally we are seeing non Washington types vying for the position. I for one am happy to see that a lot of the traditional Washington types are not running. It is past time for us to see new fresh blood.
  • We have to look at people who are not politically involved because they know how to lie, take Ted Cruz who I though was a great guy, but he signed the TPP with closure to discussion. I can tell you that the TPP will give Obama unilateral power to write laws with the consent of the congress or any one else.
  • We need a strong President. Maybe one that would send Congress home till all of our laws are being enforced. We do not need new laws. Make it mandatory that before a new law can be written 5 previous ones must be taken off the books. Get back to the business of Governing and not writing new laws.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!