TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By creating an account and using GradeGov.com (the “Service”), you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Service at any time. By registering for this Service and/or continuing to use this Service after the posting of Notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
- This Service is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Service are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service. By posting content on the Service, a user is giving GradeGov, Inc. the right to display such content on the Service and its affiliated publications and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- You certify that you are at least 18 years of age, or, if you are under the age of 18, you may submit content only with the permission of, and under the supervision of, a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to these rules for the benefit of an individual under the age of 18, please be advised that you are fully responsible for his or her submissions and any legal liability that he or she may incur.
- You acknowledge and agree that any use and/or reliance on any information obtained through GradeGov.com is at your own risk. We are not in any manner endorsing the content of the user generated content and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability. Grade Gov allows only one account per person. You agree that you will create only one GradeGov account for yourself and only one account per email address. GradeGov may suspend any accounts for abuse of this rule without notice.
- Copying Content.
- Except for content you have posted on the Service, or unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Service, except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this Service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
- GradeGov.com has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. We are concerned about the integrity of our Service when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our Service. Without limiting the provisions of (6a), neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or that has not been authorized by us.
- For any content that you submit, you give us permission to use such content. You hereby grant to GradeGov, Inc a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- You agree not to submit inappropriate content. Inappropriate content includes any content that:
• infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other
intellectual property rights of any person
• is libelous or defamatory
• is obscene or sexually explicit
• violates a person's right to privacy
• violates any local, state, national, or international law
• contains or advocates illegal or violent acts
• degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity,
national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability, or other classification
• is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass
• contains advertising or solicitation of any kind
• misrepresents your identity or affiliation
• impersonates others
You will promptly remove any content that you have posted should you discover that it violates these rules or that it is otherwise inappropriate.
- You understand that we have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions and we may remove content that we deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent. We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on our site.
- You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any user submitted content. You are responsible for all statements made or materials posted under your account, including liability for harm caused by such statements or materials. You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GradeGov, Inc. and its parent and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- This Service is available "as is." We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Service or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Service or available though links in this Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to this Service, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
- GradeGov, Inc. and its directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Service or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Service (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Service.
- This Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections three (3) and eleven (11) through fourteen (14) of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia. BY CONTINUING TO USE GRADEGOV.COM, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.