How do you troubleshoot a router?
  • Hello Everyone,
    The reboot process is simple on most routers — unplug your router's power cable, wait a few seconds, and then plug it back in. If you have separate modem, you may also want to try unplugging your modem's power cable and plugging it back in after a few seconds.

www rr com  |  www rr com login

• To troubleshoot wireless network problems:
    Turn off the wireless function and directly connect your computer to the router with an Ethernet cable.
    Reboot the computer and check for an internet connection.
    If there is still no internet connection reboot the router and any modems in use. get-shareit.com get-vidmateapk.com
  • There are many ways to fix it, dont need to be panic, firstly you should reboot your router or unplug it for a min if your problem still remains then you should contact from your net manager maybe there is an issue with the location, I also face this similar issue and I do reboot and restart my router. I have a TP-link, I bought it from https://www.reecoupons.com and I dont face any difficulty till now, maybe there is an issue with your router, I suggest you change your one.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!