Why does the senate majority leader have veto power?
  • Where is this in the constitution? Do we need a constitutional amendment to require all bills submitted to either house of congress and approved by the other house to submitted for a vote within a reasonable time limit. Seems to me like dirty Harry has more power than the president when it comes to vetoing a bill. Is this what our founders intended?
  • Nope, he has bastardized the Senate rules so that nothing comes up without 60 votes. The Senate GOP have vowed if they get into power that they will restore the rules. I wrote a piece, the Senate isn't broken, it is those who serve in the Senate. Great post on Harry Reid's veto power, Thanks for posting!
  • Senators were APPOINTED by state - believe it was governors. none were elected.
    Now what we have is 2 houses. Both elected so both working for "constituants".
    ha ha.
  • Students often lack adequate time to complete a paper they would be confident presenting to their instructors. With our Online Research Paper Writer, you are assured of presenting the best paper. There is always room for improvement. Our Term Papers for Sale Online will give you indisputable success.
  • They did not make any change into the constitution in fact just for the sake of their own satisfaction they want all these what I believe. May be I could be wrong and may be right too, but time will tell for sure. So just wait and can grab on https://www.resumesservicesreviews.com/brooklyn-resume-studio-review/ website trusted updates.
  • Medical research paper writing services seekers have been on the rise lately since most learners need Medical Assignment Writing Services, medicine essay writing help and nursing essay writing services.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!